Do you want to tackle the query process with confidence?
Next to your book, a query letter is the single most important page you will ever write if you want to traditionally publish your story. However, there's more to the query process than writing an amazing query letter—which is what this workshop is all about!
In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn key insights like:
- What a query letter is (and why you need one)
- 5 big steps you need to complete before you write your query letter
- How to write a query letter that gets requests
- Easy query letter DONT's to avoid
- When to hit send (and what to expect)
- Examples of engaging and subpar query letters
- And even more...
Whether you've completed your manuscript and are ready to query, or if you're still writing your story but want to learn more about what comes next, this workshop teaches essential query details with actionable tips and steps to prepare you for the query process—and set you up for the best shot at getting requests.
Please note: Due to the virtual nature of this product, no refunds will be issued. Thank you for your understanding!Click here to access the workshop!