Allison Hunter ON: What Makes a Great Beach Read, How to Use Comps, and Why Secrets are Imperative in Fiction
In today’s episode, Abigail sits down with another amazing Trellis Literary Management co-founder, Allison Hunter.
Allison is an expert in commercial fiction and shares exactly what she’s looking for in a manuscript wishlist, as well as other invaluable writing and publishing tips like:
- How to use comparable titles to pitch and market your book (with examples!)
- What makes a page-turning beach read
- Why secrets are imperative in engaging fiction
- How publishing is moving away from the term “women's fiction”
- And more!
Do you want to send a query letter to Allison?
- Check out her manuscript wishlist
- Follow Trellis Literary Management’s submission guidelines
- Learn more about Allison Hunter
Twitter: @abigailkperry | @AllisonSHunter
Instagram: @abigailkperry |