Abigail Perry and Brenda Atchison, International President of P.E.O., dive deep into the philanthropic endeavors of this wonderful organization and the importance and value in saying YES.
Listen to this episode to learn how Brenda’s decision to say YES rippled her many leadership roles in P.E.O.–a Philanthropic Educational Organization determined to empower women and support continued education. Today, P.E.O. has made a difference in the lives of more than 109,000 women with six philanthropies (and their own college) designed to assist women with their educational goals (they’ve made donations that total hundreds of millions of dollars).
Take Brenda’s wisdom and start saying YES in your life. Email Abigail at abigailkperry [AT] gmail [DOT] com to continue the conversation.
Do you want to learn more about P.E.O. and/or get involved? Check out the international website here!
Interested in other high points discussed in this podcast? Explore these resources for your own creative journey.
- The Power of YES!: Borrow this book from your local library or purchase it on Amazon or IndieBound.
- Brenda Atchinson – Learn more about Brenda on the P.E.O. International Website
- Are you a P.E.O. member? Join the P.E.O. Sisters Facebook Group!
- The Onion: “97-Year-Old Dies Unaware of Being Violin Prodigy”
- Intro Music: “Open Those Bright Eyes” by Kevin MacLeod, edited for this podcast’s intro and closing. License: Creative Commons